White Chocolate Raspberry Mug Cake
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir Quest Protein Powder®, coconut flour, and almond flour together.
- Add in almond milk, egg whites, sour cream, sweetener, raspberries, and baking powder (berries will be mashed into batter).
- Add in half of the Quest Bar® pieces and stir.
- Spray three small mugs with cooking spray, and sprinkle remaining bar pieces into each mug.
- Pour the batter on top of the bar pieces, distributing evenly between mugs.
- Microwave each cake for 60 to 90 seconds, or bake in oven at 350°F for 16 to 18 minutes.
Drizzle and Assembly
- In a small bowl, mash raspberries with a spoon.
- Add in Quest Protein Powder&*reg;, water, and sweetener, and stir.
- Run a knife around each cake and invert onto a plate. Spoon drizzle over each mug cake.