Chocolate Peanut Butter Crêpes
1 Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar®
1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1⁄3 cup liquid egg whites
2 tablespoons oat flour
1 tablespoon almond flour
1 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
Nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all filling ingredients. Stir to combine, and set aside.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and add to a microwave-safe bowl with almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute or until melted. Cool slightly.
- Pour the cooled bar, egg whites, oat flour, almond flour, and sweetener into a mini-blender. Blend until smooth.
- Coat a small nonstick pan with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat, pour half the batter into pan and swirl to coat bottom.
- Loosen sides with a spatula, and flip.
- Cook briefly, and remove from pan. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Lay crêpe on a plate and spread with half the filling.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter cups.
- Fold crêpe and lightly sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- Repeat for remaining crêpe, and serve.