Strawberry Cheesecake Pastry Pocket
1 small strawberry, sliced into 4 thin slices
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces. Add to a microwave-safe bowl with sweetener, and almond milk. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Add Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, oat flour, and baking powder. Mix together until thick, and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and place onto a large sheet of wax paper. Cover with another sheet of wax paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a large square about
- Cut dough into eight equal rectangles, and separate from each other.
- In a small bowl, whisk all filling ingredients except diced strawberries.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of filling.
- Add diced strawberries to remaining filling and gently fold together.
Assembly and Topping
- Divide filling evenly and add to the center of four rectangles of dough.
- Take the remaining rectangles and place on top.
- Using a fork, gently crimp the edges of each rectangle, sealing top and bottom together.
- Spread reserved filling over the top of each pastry.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then place a slice of strawberry on each pastry.