Peanut Butter Bread Pudding
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and bake for 4 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, add almond milk, sweetener, peanut butter, and salt. Heat on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks until smooth.
- Slowly add hot almond milk mixture to egg yolks while whisking for 10 seconds. Then add egg yolk mixture back into saucepan and continue to whisk on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove pan from stove. After 1 minute, add Quest Protein Powder® and whisk until smooth.
- Divide Quest Bar® pieces into two 4-inch ramekins and cover with almond milk custard. Smooth tops to cover any exposed pieces.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes. Remove and let cool.