Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden. Remove and let cool.
- In a blender, combine both Quest Protein Powders®, Quest® Coconut Oil Powder, milk, sweetener, and peanut butter. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Chop Quest® Peanut Butter Cups into small pieces, and add to blender with cooled Quest Bar® pieces, and peanuts. Stir with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into an ice cream maker, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ice cream should be ready in about 20 minutes.