Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
3 tbsp sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Coat tart molds with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1⁄2 tablespoon of the melted chocolate onto bottom and slightly up sides of each mold.
- Place molds in refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until chocolate sets.
- In a blender, add milk, Quest Protein Powder™, sweetener, and peanut butter. Blend for 15 seconds.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions. Ice cream should be ready in 15 minutes.
- Divide ice cream evenly in each mold. Spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Place in freezer for 2 hours.
- Reheat remaining chocolate until melted.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of chocolate on top of each mold and spread evenly. Place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Gently squeeze molds to loosen peanut butter cups, and serve.