Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles
3 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
11⁄2 tablespoons water
1⁄2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Place baked Quest Bar® pieces into a mini-blender. Process into crumbs and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add
4 of the Quest Bar® crumbs, Quest Protein Powder®, almond milk, sweetener, and cocoa powder. Stir until smooth. (Set aside remaining crumbs.)
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Form dough into sixteen balls. Press a hazelnut into the center of each ball, and re-roll.
- Place balls onto wax paper and freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips, water, and coconut oil.
- Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir, then microwave an additional 15 to 20 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Coat each ball in chocolate coating and immediately sprinkle with remaining Quest Bar® crumbs.
- Place back onto wax paper to cool and harden.