Maple Pecan Cinnamon Buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Break Quest Bar® into small pieces. Add to a medium microwave-safe bowl with almond milk, 2 tablespoons of sweetener, and
2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Microwave for 60 seconds and stir until smooth.
- Stir in Quest Protein Powder®, oat flour, almond flour, and baking soda.
- On wax paper, form a ball, and roll out with a rolling pin to
- With a pizza cutter, cut four long strips out of the dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining sweetener and cinnamon. Sprinkle each strip with mixture.
- Shape each strip into a spiral by rolling from end to end.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place buns flat-side down onto baking sheet. Gently press tops down.
- Bake for 9 minutes. Remove to cool for 2 minutes.
- Stir together Quest Protein Powder®, syrup, and almond milk.
- Drizzle over the buns. Sprinkle with pecans, and serve.