Lemon White Chocolate Madeleine
1⁄4 cup sugar-free white chocolate chips
1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder®, almond flour, sweetener, applesauce, eggs, baking powder, and lemon zest. Using a rubber spatula, mix together until fully combined.
- Lightly coat a madeleine tray with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into 16 molds
- Bake for 19 to 21 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate chips. Microwave for 20 seconds, and stir. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in lemon zest.
White Chocolate & Assembly
- Dip tops of madeleines in white chocolate until lightly coated. Place on parchment paper.
- Let chocolate set (approximately 1 hour), and serve.