Cookies & Cream Crusted Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
4 (3-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
2 teaspoons garlic powder
11⁄2 teaspoons salt
2 Cookies & Cream Quest Bars®
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon zero-calorie sweetener
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more, for extra spice)
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons coconut flour
- Using a paper towel, pat each chicken cutlet completely dry.
- In small bowl, mix garlic powder and salt, and sprinkle over both sides of each chicken breast. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Break Quest Bars® into small pieces. Place on a nonstick baking sheet, and bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove to cool.
- Add pieces to a mini-blender and process into fine crumbs.
- In a small mixing bowl, add Quest Bar® crumbs, parsley, sweetener, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mix thoroughly and set aside.
Dredge & Egg Wash
- Place coconut flour in medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, lightly whisk together egg and egg white.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in coconut flour, and then dip in egg wash.
- Coat each piece with the Quest Bar® crumbs, covering each side well.
- In a large frying pan, heat coconut oil on low-medium for about 5 minutes.
- After coconut oil is heated, place all four breaded chicken cutlets in pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Carefully remove cutlets from pan, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.